HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company has launched HDFC ERGO health insurance. With the help of exceptional products and services, HDFC ERGO has made a renowned name in the health insurance space. Being one of the best General Insurance companies in India HDFC ERGO offers a number of health insurance plans that you can avail as per your needs or affordability. All health insurance plans offered by the company are backed by more than 5,000 hospitals across India.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Overview
The total number of illness are continuously increasing day by day. So, it is very necessary for people to buy a health insurance plan. Because health insurance covers all your expenditure when you get sick, injured or diagnosed. It is a unique health insurance plan that gives you coverage against hospitalization expenses at affordable rates. Choosing health insurance will give you complete protection from medical expenses so that you can take treatment in a good hospital without worrying about the payment.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policies
HDFC ERGO is offering two types of health insurance policies that we have mentioned below:
Indemnity Health Insurance Plan
Indemnity health insurance policy gives you coverage against unexpected and sudden medical expenses. The hospitalization charges are cover up to an assured sum. The Indemnity health insurance policy also gives tax benefits against section 80C and allows you to take treatment in any hospital.
Lump Sum Payment Health Insurance Plan
Under this plan, the company provides you a fixed amount of money on the occurrence of an insured event to finance the treatment. This help insurer to settle every small expense.
- This plan gives full coverage against all medical expenses.
- A policyholder can avail the tax save benefits
- This plan comes at an economical price.
- Insurance payment procedure is fast and hassle-free.
- Provide coverage against pre and post hospitalization expenses for up to 60 days and 90 days.
- Under this plan, you can opt for Ayush benefits like Ayurvedic, Home therapy, and Sidha.
HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Renewal
With HDFC ERGO, individuals can easily renew health insurance for individual, family, friends and senior citizens. Choose an online procedure and renew the policy in no less time. Below we have mentioned the steps of it, so take HDFC ERGO health insurance review.
- First and foremost click on this link www.hdfcergo.com
- In the next step enter your policyholder number.
- After that enter, all the details and premium for renewal will be generated.
- Make the payment and renewal are done.
Factors to be considered before health insurance renewal:
Before renewal the health insurance there are many things that you should know like any changes that policyholder finds he/ she immediately inform their health insurance provider. If you are unable to renew the policy in time, you can do so by utilizing a grace period of 15 days. At the time of renewal, you can switch over to a new service provider, without losing the existing benefits.
Look at the list of HDFC Insurance Policies From HDFC ERGO:
- HDFC ERGO offers Health Insurance Suraksha Insurance Policy.
- HDFC ERGO offers Health Suraksha Regain Insurance Policy.
- It offers Health Suraksha Gold Regain Insurance Policy.
- HDFC ERGO offers Health Suraksha Top Up Insurance Policy.
- HDFC ERGO offers Critical Illness Insurance Policy.
- It offer Critical Illness Platinium Insurance Policy.
Benefits of HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
The HDFC ERGO General insurance company is one of the leading health insurance companies because unlike other health insurance companies it is offering extra benefits to the policyholders at an affordable rate. Following are the benefits of availing HDFC ERGO health insurance.
- HDFC ERGO has linked with more than +9000 hospitals all over India which offers cashless and other beneficial services.
- HDFC ERGO health insurer can share their queries round the clock with customer service.
- The renewal process of this company is very fast and hassle-free.
- HDFC ERGO gives coverage against pre and posts hospitalization expenses, daycare expenses, and other medical expenses.
- The claiming process is very easy and quick.
- A policyholder can also avail the income tax benefits.
- Providing one year or two-year policy coverage period.
- Offers enhancement of the sum insured of 5% up to 50% for each claim-free year.
- Any person whose age lies between 5 years to 65 years can avail this plan.
- This health insurance covers 15 critical illness.