Ayushman Bharat Registration
A new portal based on the PMJAY scheme has been created by the central government. Distinguished Prime Minister Narendra Modi has introduced the Ayushman Bharat Registration Yojana programme (pmjay). 2018 September 25 saw the announcement of the plan. The major goal of the programme is to give people from low-income backgrounds Rs. 5 Lakh in health insurance. India has around 100 million people that qualify for this programme. Anyone can receive free medical treatment for any illness thanks to insurance. Certain public and private hospitals are able to provide their services for free to the recipients. Candidates can register or submit an application for the Ayushman bharat registration at the closest Common Service Center (csc).
Ayushman Bharat Registration- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana
On April 14, 2018, Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled this programme. You may only apply using the online mode. You will receive health insurance under this programme up to Rs. 5 lakh. The Central Government of India is organising this programme, and only Indian citizens may apply. For this programme, online applications are now being accepted. However, the application’s closing date has not yet been determined.
Ayushman Bharat adopts a continuum of care approach, comprising of two inter-related components, which are –
- Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs)
The Government of India announced in February 2018 that it would turn the current Sub Centers and Primary Health Centers into 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs). These facilities will provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC), bringing medical services closer to people’s homes. They include free basic medications and diagnostic services for non-communicable diseases as well as services for maternity and child health.
The goal of health and wellness centres is to provide a wider range of services to meet the primary healthcare requirements of the local population as a whole, increasing accessibility, universality, and equity near to the community.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna, or PM-JAY as it is more commonly known, is the second element of Ayushman Bharat. On September 23, 2018, the Hon. Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, unveiled this programme in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
The largest health assurance programme in the world, Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY, aims to cover secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation for over 10.74 crores vulnerable and poor families (roughly 50 crore beneficiaries), who make up the bottom 40% of the Indian population, with a health benefit of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year. The households included are based on the socioeconomic caste census 2011’s (SECC 2011) occupational and deprivation categories for rural and urban areas, respectively.
How to apply Ayushman Bharat Registration Online?
Steps to Register for the Ayushman Bharat Registration Yojana-
- For each of your beneficiaries, create a patient verification card. The patient is directed to the PMJAY kiosk for card generation.
- Recognize all the legal fees and expenditures related to the PMJAY scheme.
- Consult the provided doctors to confirm any current illnesses or disorders.
- In the event of any severity, get medical attention or a prescription for medicine from your doctor. Use medical services from public hospitals or Empanelled Healthcare Providers (EHCP) if hospitalisation is advised.
- After your treatments are finished, the hospital will send you a discharge certificate, bills, and invoices.
- Submission of necessary documentation is crucial. The process goes more quickly if all the required documents is provided. Here is a closer look at each of the paperwork needed to use the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
How to check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Registration Online?
Step by step guide to check eligibility for ayushman bharat registration-
- Visit https://pmjay.gov.in/, the Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website.
- You will now have the opportunity to enter a mobile number and a captcha code on the homepage.
- The captcha code must be filled in along with your mobile number.
- Click the generated OTP link after that.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone; enter it in the appropriate field.
- Now choose your state from the options that will appear in front of you.
- choose the category from which you can choose from the available possibilities; anything is an option.
- Your name can be shown in the list:
- by name, ration card number, mobile number, and URN (Unique Reference Number) for National Security Insurance
- Whatever category you choose, you must fill out the information.
- Click the search link now.
- You can now view the list associated with this scheme.
- Quickly download this list.
Ayushman Bharat Registration- Benefits
Ayushman bharat registration has various benefits like-
- The largest government-funded health insurance programme in the world has been implemented by the central government.
- More than 10.74 million people can apply for benefits under this programme and become eligible.
- The Ayushman scheme pays for practically all costs from three days before admission to the hospital for the next fifteen days.
- This programme is open to all members of the family; it has no restrictions on age or gender.
- The same standard of care will be offered in all public hospitals as in private ones.
- All services such as medicine, lodging and board, surgeon fees, OT and ICU costs, etc. are covered by the Ayushman plan.
Check CUET Result 2023
Ayushman Bharat Registration- FAQs
- How can I find out the status of my Ayushman Bharat registration card?
Answer-Using the official website pmjay.gov.in, you can easily check the status of your Ayushman Bharat Card. You must then log in with your mobile number before clicking the pmjay.gov.in Status Button.
- What does PMJAY’s HHD number mean?
Answer-Families identified under the SECC are given a 24 digit number called the HH ID, or Household ID, number.
- Who doesn’t qualify for PMJAY?
Answer-Rural residents who fall within the following categories are eligible for PMJAY: families in the 16 to 59 age range without any male members. families without any adults aged 16 to 59. a family without any able-bodied adult members and one crippled member.
- Does PMJAY resemble Ayushman Bharat?
Answer-The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna, or PM-JAY as it is more commonly known, is the second element of Ayushman Bharat. On September 23, 2018, the Hon. Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, unveiled this programme in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Which conditions Ayushman Bharat does not cover?
Answer-In their plea to the ministry, the AIIMS and the National Health Authority (NHA) noted instances in which Ayushman Bharat users were unable to receive treatment for blood cancer and chronic liver disorders since these conditions are not covered by the health insurance programme.