pmayg.nic.in report for PMAYG (Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin)
Annual Report for PMAGY stands for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana is available at pmayg.nic.in report. It is a home loan scheme which has been launched by the central government of India. It is a rural housing program. The primary objective of this firm is to provide housing to all rural people by 2022. Under this scheme, the government of India provides Pucca Makan that contains all basic amenities like sanitation and power supply. The Indian ruler families who are still living in the kaccha house or don’t have a single space to live in are major beneficiaries of this scheme. There are two cities that are exempted from this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin: Delhi and Chandigarh across India.
This ruler housing program aims to offer a 25 square meter acre pucca house to all people who have no house to live in or currently living in a bad maintenance based house. To protect ruler people from the natural disaster calamities and offer them a good lifestyle, the Pradhan Mantri has started this scheme.
pmayg.nic.in report 202-23 Official Details
|1800-11-8111 / 1800-11-6446
|Complaints or Suggestion
|PMAYG Registration Guide
|State Wise Contact Details
|PMAYG State Wise Officials
The sole purpose of the pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas yojana to provide low-cost based houses to all ruler people by 2022. This scheme was launched on 1 April 2016, by the honorable Prime minister Narendra Modi and sponsored by the Central government of India. This yojana offers monetary assistance to beneficiaries to build good condition houses that contain basic amenities, power supply and sensitization. According to the government Rs. 10,000 crore in the union budget. The central aim to build 4 crore pucca houses by 2022 in the rural areas.
pmayg.nic.in report include PMAYG Scheme Features
Following are the salient features of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin:
- The prime feature of this PMAYG is to build houses for the one crore families who live in rural areas at the kutcha house.
- The minimum size of the house is 25 square meters containing basic amenities like power supply and sensitization.
- The unit cost of this scheme shares between the central government and state government. The central government’s participation is 60%, whereas state government financing 40% respectively for the plain region. The areas like Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, the central government finance 90% of the housing cost.
- This Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana has a collaboration with other central government schemes like Swachh Bharat Mission- to offer the basic facilities to the people like toilet cleaning, water, electricity, and cooking fuel.
- The major objective of this scheme is to not compromise with the quality while constructing the house. To achieve this objection, the government has involved the National Technical Support Agency.
- From taking the reference of the social-economic and caste census, the government has found out the beneficiary name.
- Any beneficiaries who think to avail the loan can take up to Rs. 70,000 at a very low-interest rate.
PMAYG- Beneficiary List @ pmayg.nic.in report 2022-23
In order to achieve complete authentication and transparency, the concerned PMAYG organization will find reliable beneficiaries based on SECC data. This data offers the list of the Indian citizens who come under the below poverty line or no house to live in. The Gram Sabha finds the beneficiaries who have already availed the request for the Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana Gramin. The Gram Sabha publishes the final list of the beneficiaries who are eligible for taking the advantages of this scheme. Only rural citizens come in the eligible list who are still living in kutcha houses, homeless, ST/SC, and minorities. So, if you are one of them, you can avail yourself of the PMAYG scheme’s request. If your application matches the eligibility criteria of this scheme, your name will come in the shortlist.
PMAYG- Documents required to apply @ pmayg.nic.in 2022-23
Applying and approving the process of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin is very straightforward. To give assurance you are an authentic candidate of the scheme; you need to show some documents that we have mentioned below-
- Personal identity proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card or Voter ID)
- Duly filled application form
- Proof of employment or income
- Income certificate if you are earring on daily or monthly wages
- Address proof
- Last 6-month bank statement
- Form 16
- T assessment order
- Certificate claiming against the construction
- Official value certificate
- NOC from a housing society
- Financial statement in case of business
- Letter of nature if you are doing some business
- Letter pointing out the allocation of property
Check: NEET Syllabus 2024
How to Apply/Register/Add PMAYG Beneficiary @pmayg.nic.in report 2022-23
A candidate needs to navigate through the four sections to submit the PMAYG application request successfully. The following are the four sections that every candidate needs to go through.
- Personal details.
- Bank account details.
- Convergence details.
- Details from the concerned office.
Follow the steps to submit the application form successfully-
- Go and click on the https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/masterlogin.aspx.
- Here you need to enter your personal details like your First name, last name, age, phone number, Aadhar card number, and so forth.
- Once you have added your personal details, now you have to upload the consent required to use the Aadhar number.
- After that, click on the search button to find out the beneficiary name, PMAYG ID and priority.
- Now you need to click on the register.
- The details of the applicant uploads automatically.
- Now you need to fill the remaining details like beneficiary name, bank account number, and so forth.
In the event, if an application wants to generate a loan request, he can by selecting “Yes” and entering the loan amount. Generally, a beneficiary can take a minimum Rs—70,000 loan.
Now, a beneficiary has to enter the MGNREGA job card number and Swachh Bharat number. The office consultant will handle the last section.
PMAYG- Gramin report list @pmayg.nic.in 2022-23
After submitting the application Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, the beneficiary can check the list by visiting it’s official site https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx. Now head over to the stakeholder’s menu that is available at the options bar. After that, click on the beneficiary option and check the names of beneficiaries.
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has gained huge acceptance in recent years. The aim of this PMGAY has achieved so much appreciation from the beneficiaries. If you come under the below poverty line/ST/SC/ low income/homeless/minorities than you can take the benefits of this scheme and get the Pucca Makan from the central government of India.
Check: CBSE Date Sheet 2024
pmayg.nic.in report- FAQs
1. PMAY-G: Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana Gramin
You May also like to read: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana