Best Investment Options in India 2022
Investment in the assets is one of the most profitable and highly appreciable steps you can take in your life. There are plenty of high return investment in India, which can make your retirement hassle-free. In this article, we are going to tell you the best investment options in India, which help you to achieve financial goals within the expected time.
Everybody needs financial stability in his life. And that can be achieved by investing in assets, not in the liabilities. Your assets are insurance, shares, commodities, property, and so forth, whereas your liabilities are purchasing a new car, buying a home, other necessary expenses like education, wedding, etc. A smart investor always builds his assets column, not liabilities column. If you also want to build your assets column to achieve financial stability in your early 40’s, then you have come to the right place.
Every investor thinks differently and chooses the best investment plan in India as per his financial goals and risk-taking appetite. The golden rule of the investment is the more you take a risk, the higher return investment in India you will get; the lesser you will take a risk, the lower return investment you will achieve. The only thing you need to keep in mind is you won’t achieve a high return of the investment with low risk. If you have a high ROI, you have to increase your risk appetite.
Best Investment Options with High Return
Unit Linked Plans
The unit-linked plans are one of the most popular and the best investment options in India. They come with an innovative feature that is investment plus insurance and they also offer a tax exemption facility. The lock-in period of these plans is 3- 5 years, respectively. It is a life insurance product that offers insurance coverage along with the investment to a policyholder.
ULP Plans Features
- Under one scheme, you will achieve insurance and investment facility.
- An insurance company allows investors to switch from a fund like debt to equity as per their risk appetite.
- It offers tax benefits to the policyholder.
- High return investment in India for the policyholder who is willing to take higher risk for equity funds.
Public Provident Funds
If you are looking for the safest and the best investment plan in India, then you should opt for the PPF. For investment, you need to open a bank account in the post office and invest money for the tenure of 15 years. The only safest high return investment in India is PFF. One of the impressive features of this investment plan is that you will earn compound internet on the sum. For a long term investment, you can also extend the tenure period of this plan.
Features of Public Provident Funds
- It is the best investment plan In India that is backed by the government.
- This investment plan is tax-free.
- The liquidity of this plan is low.
- The lock-in period of this plan is 15 years, and it can be further extended.
Mutual Funds Investment
One of the most lucrative and best investment options in India is Mutual Fund investment. If you spend over a long time, you will see this as a high return investment that can make your financial stability. You can also choose Mutual Funds Monthly Income Plans for monthly earning after retirement. But, the returns of the investment depends on market performance. However risk in Mutual Fund investment can be reduced by choosing the type of funds with low risk and you will get a better return on the investment if the market doesn’t crash or volatile.
Features of Mutual Funds Investment
- The interest rates of the mutual funds’ investment are very attractive 7.1% offers higher return investment in India
- Suitable for investors who are looking for a long term investment option.
- Between the 3rd and 6th financial year, you can get the loan against the mutual funds’ investment.
Real Estate Investment
It is one of the most profitable and risk-free long term best investment plans in India. Nowadays, people are focusing on renting business. They buy a property and then rent it. The stable income they will get every month from the rent makes their financial life stable and secure. In addition, the price of property increases when the economy goes up.
Features of Real Estate Investment
- It offers a very high return investment in India.
- You can build, sell, or rent the property.
- This investment is extremely durable.
Best Investment Options for 1 Year
If your investment goal is short and looking for the best investment options in India then look at the below-
Fixed Maturity Plans
These plans come with specific fixed maturity periods, and fund managers invest your money on securities like corporate bonds and other debt funds. This investment option is ideal for investors who have short term financial goals and need a high return investment in India. The sole purpose of this plan is to provide a stable return of the investment to the investor.
Features of Fixed Maturity Plans
- The fixed maturity plans have a tax exemption facility.
- The maturity period of this best investment plan in India is only one year.
- It is the close-ended scheme, which means the investment is made in the fixed securities.
Debt Mutual Funds
Debt Mutual funds are considered one of the best investment options in India for short-term investors. These are open-ended schemes where the money is invested in the high-rated debt instruments like government securities, corporate bonds, and treasury bills. If your risk appetite is low but looking for the high return investment in India, then you should choose debt mutual funds.
Features of debt mutual funds
- Debt mutual funds are associated with low risk.
- It is exempted from the tax and safest investment option.
- Offer stable income to the investors.
Post Office Term Deposit
When it comes to the safest and best investment plan in India, post office term deposit comes at the top. Because the rate of return is regulated and fixed by the government, people don’t know much about the investment plan, but still want to invest in the risk-free assets then they should opt for the post office term deposit plans.
Features of debt post office term deposit:
- The tenure period of this plan is 1 year, 2 years, and 5 years respectively, and offers higher return investment in India.
- The return rate is fixed and does not depend on market performance.
- Every month an investor has to deposit the money in the account.
- The account gets automatically renewed if an investor doesn’t withdraw the amount at a maturity period.
Best Investment Options for 5 Years
Opting for the short term and low risk-based investment plan is the best thing you can do with your hard-earned money. Now we are going to tell you the best investment options in India that the lock-in period is 5 years.
These are the mutual fund’s scheme in which money is invested in the short-term government securities and assets. The flexibility you will get in this plan is that you can withdraw your money at any time. It is the best investment plan for investors who are looking to spend money for 3-5 years. The interest rates you will get in this plan is 7% and your hard-earned money is invested in the money market instruments.
Features of liquid funds:
- The liquid funds don’t have entry and exit loads.
- The liquid funds withdrawals take a very short time. Within 24 hours, you will get your invested money in your hands. And this feature has made this the best investment options in India
- This plan is associated with low credit risk.
- Immediate liquidity up to 50k
It is one of the safest and best investment options in India. You can save your money in the savings account for 5 years in your preferred bank. It is a zero-risk investment plan. The interest rate you will get is 4% and suitable for the individuals who constantly need money to sort out the expenses.
Features of savings account:
- The savings account offers you high investment returns in India.
- It offers promotional interest rates.
- ATM facility to withdraw the invested amount.
- No restrictions on the frequency of withdrawal.
Stock market/ Derivatives:
If you are looking for the high investment returns in India then you should choose a stock market investment. The return of investment you will get is impressive. It can make your financial life stable than ever. You can take the help of the stockbroker who will buy/sell shares on your behalf. If you are an experienced investor, you can invest money through online trading platforms.
Features of the stock market:
- It is necessary to obey the investment rules that are set by the NSE and BSE stock exchange.
- High return of the investment in India.
- Very risk investment option.
- You only trade on securities, commodities, and derivatives in India.
Over to you:
We hope this comprehensive guide on the best investment options in India helps you a lot. Now select the best investment plan in India based on the understanding, affordability, and risk-taking appetite. It is advised by experts before investing in any plan to do a complete research of it. You can read top investment blogs for getting knowledge of top & best investment options available.
You may Also Like to read: Personal Finance Blogs In India 2020