PF Balance Check With UAN Number
Employee Provident Fund, or EPF, is crucial to an employee’s financial well-being. It’s a retirement account that receives equal monthly contributions from the individual and the employer. An online EPF member passbook will be given to each employee who is an EPFO member. This passbook lists the total amount paid into the employee’s PF account as well as the specifics of each party’s monthly contributions.
It is now simpler for employees of a firm to check their EPF balance. The annual EPF statement shared by the company is no longer required for the employees to monitor their EPF balance. They have the option of checking their EPF balance check with uan number both online and offline.
EPF members can check their balance in a number of different ways. In the parts that follow, we’ll go over how to check your PF balance with a UAN number or without uan number in detail.
PF Balance Check with UAN number on EPFO Web Portal
See the steps to do pf balance check with uan number-
- Visit the EPFO website.
- Select “For Employees” under “Our Services” from the menu bar. Your screen will go to a new page.
- Then, choose “Member Passbook” from the “Services” option. Your screen will now display a fresh login screen.
- Enter your “UAN,” “Password,” and the Captcha code for verification on the login screen, then click Login. The UAN number is also frequently used to verify EPF balances.
- After you log in, a new page displaying all the Member IDs of all the accounts connected to your UAN will emerge. As a result, your current employer’s EPF account will appear on this website along with any other EPF accounts you may have had with any past employers.
- It is significant to know that without a UAN number, you cannot check the amount of your EPF account.
- To check the EPF balance online, select the applicable Member ID of the EPF account. You will see the relevant EPF member passbook on your screen. You can choose between downloading your EPF or UAN passbook.
Check your PF balance on the EPFO website without a UAN.
The actions listed below should help you check your PF balance check on the EPFO portal without a UAN:
- Visit epfindia.gov.in to access the EPFO website.
- Select the tab labelled “Click Here to Know Your EPF Balance.”
- The following link will take you to epfoservices.in/epfo/. Locate and select the tab labelled “Member Balance Information.”
- Choose your home state and EPF office.
- Enter the required details, including your name, registered phone number, PF account number, and establishment code.
- To accept the acknowledgment, click the “I agree” button.
- Click the “Submit” button now. You will see your PF balance on the screen.
How Can I Check My PF Balance with UAN Number By Sending SMS
The UAN number must be registered with the EPFO in order to use the SMS technique. Without a UAN number, employees using the approach can check their PF balance.
Send a text message to 7738299899.
Enter EPFPHO UAN ENG in the text box.
It should be noted that the service is offered in a number of languages, including English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, and many others.
The employee can type in any language that they are familiar with, for instance “EPFPHO UAN GUJ.”
How Can I Check My PF Balance with UAN Number Using UMANG App
- Download the UMANG application from the Play Store or App Store. You may get the app by clicking here.
- Launch the UMANG app, then choose “EPFO”.
- Pick “Employee Centric Services” from the menu.
- To view your passbook and see your EPF balance, choose that option.
- After that, enter the UAN and choose “Get OTP.” To the mobile number you have on file, an OTP will be issued. After entering this number, choose “Login.”
- To view the pertinent EPF balance, select the applicable Member ID.
- Your mobile device will then show your EPF passbook, which will show your PF balance.
How Can I Check My PF Balance with UAN Number If I Miss A Call?
Additionally, the procedure does not need the UAN number to determine the PF balance. The UAN number must be registered with the EPFO, nevertheless.
Checking your PF balance through missed call is as simple as dialling 011-229014016 from your registered mobile device through the UAN online interface. If one is registered on the UAN portal with all the necessary KYC information, the number will function. Note that accessing the service does not require you to remember your UAN number.
PF Balance Check With UAN Number Process- FAQs
- Can I use my PF number to check my PF balance?
Answer-Members of the EPF can also check their balance by making a missed call from their registered cellphone number at 011-22901406. To use this service, however, the employee’s Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar, and bank account number must be connected to their UAN.
- UAN number: Does it expire?
Answer-Despite changes in job, the UAN is a permanent number that is valid for the entirety of the member’s life. In addition, the UAN number facilitates PF withdrawal and automatic cash transfers.
- How do I make my previous PF account active?
Answer-Go to the EPFO Member Portal and select “Activate UAN.” Click “Get Authorization PIN” after entering your UAN/member ID, Aadhaar number, name, DOB, cellphone number, and captcha code. On the mobile number registered with EPFO, an authorization PIN will be provided.
- Without a UAN, how can I link my previous PF account?
Answer-If you don’t have the UAN on hand, you can still use the previous method and submit a physical application; you will still be able to successfully withdraw money from your PF account. For the submission of the physical request, you must download either the Aadhaar-based new composite claim form or the non-Aadhaar composite claim form.
- How can I check the balance of my PF?
Answer-If your UAN is registered with the EPFO, you can get information about your most recent contribution and PF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899.