If your UAN information does not match your Aadhaar information, such as name, gender, and date of birth, you can update your UAN information online. The Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has provided a dedicated link on the EPFO portal for how to link aadhaar to epf online without login.
How to link EPF Account to Aadhaar without Login
In October 2017, EPFO made it possible for its customers to link their portable PF account number (UAN) and 12-digit unique Aadhaar number online. use the new eKYC feature on the EPFO website. There are several benefits to linking your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) to your 12-digit Aadhaar number, particularly for those employees who want to withdraw funds from their EPF account. Look here for a guide to know how to link aadhaar to epf online without login.
Read: How to do EPFO Nominations?
Benefits of Connecting an EPF Account to Aadhaar
The following are some advantages of linking your Aadhaar number to your EPF account:
- Data mistakes and discrepancies are less likely when your Aadhaar is linked to your EPF and UAN because your information is consistent with that on your Aadhaar card.
- Your chances of having a duplicate account are reduced by linking your Aadhaar to your EPF account.
- You won’t need the employer’s attestation to withdraw your PF online. Without any fuss, the full process can be completed online.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Your EPF Account Online?
Here are the steps to know how to link aadhaar card to EPF online-
- Visit the Employees’ Provident Fund Unified Portal website at unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in.
- Under the “For Employees” page, click the “UAN Member e-Sewa” link.
- Use your UAN ID and password to log in.
- Choose the “KYC” option under the “Manage” menu.
- You will be taken to a page with tabs where you can upload various papers to link with your EPF account.
- Decide to click the “Aadhaar” tab.
- Correctly enter your name and aadhaar card number, then select “Save.”
- Your aadhaar number will then be checked against the UIDAI database.
- The EPF account is connected to the aadhaar card once the employer and UIDAI have successfully approved the KYC document.
- You can determine the status since your card number will be followed by the word “Verified.”
How to Link Aadhaar Number with EPF Account Offline?
Here are the steps to know how to link aadhaar card to EPF offline-
- If an employee feels uncomfortable with the internet method, they can link their Aadhaar card to their EPF account by going to the EPFO office that is closest to them. The following are the steps to link an offline Aadhaar and EPF account:
- Get the “Aadhaar Seeding” application form from the EPFO office.
- Enter all of your information, including your UAN and Aadhaar.
- Include copies of your UAN, PAN, and Aadhaar that have been self-attested with the form.
- You can turn in the form at any EPFO office or Common Service Center location.
- Your EPF-Aadhaar connection will be verified once verification is done.
- A SMS confirming the linking’s success will then be delivered to your registered mobile number.
How to connect EPF using the Umang app
Here are the steps to know how to link aadhaar card to EPF using umang app-
- The actions you must take to link your EPF with the Umang App are listed below:
- Either the MPIN or the OTP option can be used to log in to your Umang App.
- Click on “EPFO” in the “All Services Tab” after logging in.
- Go to “eKYC services” and select “Aadhaar Seeding.”
- After entering your UAN, select “Get OTP.” A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number for you.
- Type in your Aadhaar details.
- On both your registered email address and mobile number, you will once more receive an OTP.
- Activate the OTP. Your UAN will be connected to your Aadhaar once it has been confirmed.
- Your Aadhaar information will appear under the “Approved KYC” tab once the linkage has been approved.
How Can I Find Out If My PF Account Is Linked to My Aadhaar Number?
By following the instructions below, you can check the Aadhaar number associated with your EPF account on the EPFO portal:
- Enter your UAN and password to log in at the official EPFO website.
- The Aadhaar number associated with your EPF account can be found on the member’s webpage.
- Your Aadhaar number is connected to your EPF account if “Verified (DEMOGRAPHIC)” is listed next to it.
How to link EPF Account to Aadhaar without Login- FAQs
- How can I connect my Aadhar card and EPF without logging in?
Answer-Fill out the “Aadhaar Seeding Application Form” when you visit the EPFO branch. Enter the aadhaar card number and UAN information as precisely as possible. Send in the application form together with copies of your PAN, UAN, and Aadhaar card that have been self-attested.
- Without logging in, how can I update my KYC in my PF account?
- Go to “Online Services” on the EPFO Portal website.
- You must enter your information here, including your UAN number (which is required), your cellphone number, and any other details.
- You will receive a second OTP on your Aadhaar-linked mobile or email.
- How do I update my Aadhar card with my UAN if I don’t have a job?
Answer-Check out the Member Unified Portal as described in • Type in the CAPTCHA, UAN, and password. Click Manage, then click Modify Basic Details, then click Sign-in. • Type in your Aadhaar number, name, and DOB. Hit “Save/Submit.”
- When can I add my Aadhaar to my EPF account last?
Answer-The deadline for tying a Universal Account Number (UAN) to an Aadhaar number has been extended by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) from August 31 to November 30, 2021. After the deadline had passed for two and a half months, an extension was granted.
- How long will it take for the EPF to approve KYC?
Answer-When filling out the information on your KYC documents, which may include your Aadhaar card, passport, PAN card, driver’s licence, and other KYC documents, you must make sure there are no anomalies. After you upload your paperwork, it will take your employer between two and three days to approve it.