HDFC Bank is one of the renowned player in the India credit card marketplace amount the rest. This company has been offering a variety of products and services in its credit cards since its launches. While some credit cards are perfect for shopaholics and others can be utilized in traveling, medical expenses, purchasing automobiles and other financial lives. As every credit card has its own unique benefits, so individuals cannot utilize one credit card for all purposes. Here, we have comprehended best HDFC credit cards and its features and benefits.
Top HDFC Credit Cards
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
This is the best-suited credit card for travelers and shopaholics. Additionally, it provides you a great saving opportunity and its cardholder can enjoy complimentary club Vistara silver membership. Given the features and benefits.
- The annual fee or joining fees is Rs. 2,500.
- Cardholders have access to visit more than 850 lounges across the country.
- Cardholders who spend Rs. 150 on their credit card will receive 4 reward points.
- No surcharges on fuel purchase.
- Cardholders have an opportunity to customize travel experience with the help of round the clock available Travel Concierge Assistant.
HDFC Money Back Credit Card
Available at an annual fee of Rs. 500 only, this credit card is one of the most preferable credit cards for shopping because on shopping HDFC Money Back Credit Card gives exclusive cashback. Credit card holders can get reward points which are valid for 2 years from the date they accumulate. Given the features and benefits.
- Credit card holders will receive 2500 reward points as a welcome gift.
- If credit card holders spend Rs. 150 on their credit card will get 2 reward points.
- Registering for online banking enjoy 100% rewards points.
- Get instant cashback on everyday spending.
- Credit card holders can enjoy yearly savings of Rs. 250 per statement cycle on fuel transaction.
- To avail, this credit card individuals should have a monthly regular income of at least Rs. 13,000.
Jet Privilege HDFC Credit Card
This credit card is co-sponsored by Jet Airways. The HDFC bank gives extra benefits and more privilege to Jet Airways travelers. Jet Privilege HDFC Credit Card owners can embark their journey with one complimentary jet airways ticket and enjoy luxury amenities and savings with an existing discount voucher. Given below the features and benefits of.
- Welcome benefits up to 10,000 bonus.
- Get 5% discount on base fare on jet airways ticket.
- Jet Airways credit card holders are allowed to do 4 minimum transaction in a month.
- Save up to Rs. 5000 on fuel transaction.
- At an interest rate of 3.49% avail revolving credit on the credit card.
- Reward 6 JP miles for every Rs. 150 spent and 18 JB miles for every spends Rs. 150 when you do flight booking on jet airways.
HDFC Dinner Club Credit Card
This credit card allows its holders to evaluate the traveling experience. It is the best HDFC credit cards for frequent flyers because it provides an exclusive air mile exchange program and the existing reward program. After owning this card you can swipe in international and domestic lounges. Given below the benefits and features.
- The joining and renewable fees of this credit card are Rs. 1000 respectively.
- Credit card holders get an accident coverage up to Rs. 1 crore.
- Credit card holder gets medical expenses up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Get 4 reward points on Rs. 150 spent.
- The credit card holder can transform reward points into air miles at the rate of 1 reward point which is equal to 1 Air mile.
- Get an exclusive 15% discounts on dining in India.
- Individuals who have age between 20 years – 60 years and earn 30,000 per month can get benefits of these credit cards.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card
As the name itself implies that this credit card gives you the freedom to explore more. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards, which lets you save extra on traveling, shopping, dining and so forth. Additionally, this credit card gives you the chance to earn rewards on all categories. Given below the benefits and features.
- Join and get 5000 rewards points as a welcome gift.
- This card comes with zero liability, which means after reporting about a lost card, you have zero liability on fraud transaction.
- Get 25 rewards points on birthday spend and 5 reward point on movies/dining/railway and groceries.
- On annual spend of Rs. 90,000 get a gift voucher of Rs. 1000.