SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
One of the best banks in the world, State Bank of India provides excellent financial services and products to its clients. This bank offers distinctive credit cards with a range of benefits and privileges that are tailored to the needs and wants of its clients. The SBI Simply Save credit card is made to meet your purchasing demands while also providing you with significant savings across the board.
To meet the demands of its young clients who like dining out, shopping, and frequent trips to malls and movie theatres, SBI created the SimplySAVE credit card in March 2018.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card- Key Details
- The 10x Reward Points every $100 spent on dining, movies, department stores, and groceries are the card’s key features.
- Earn one reward point for every 100 dollars spent on any other purchases.
- 1 with 4 reward points
- Stop paying the 1% gasoline extra at any gas station.
- First-Year Fee: 499
- Second Year and Up: $499. Waived on annual expenditures over 15,000 in the prior year
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card – Apply Online
Look here for the steps to apply for sbi simply save credit card-
- Visit www.sbicards.com and select the SimplySAVE SBI card under Credit Cards > Shopping Cards.
- A page describing the SimplySAVE SBI credit card’s fees, charges, rewards, and other details will now open. After entering the necessary information, click “I wish to apply now.” It will load a credit card application form.
- Fill out the form with all your information, including your salary and PAN card number. Your cellphone number will receive an OTP for verification.
- The bank will accept or reject your application in accordance with your financial information.
- You may check the progress of your SBI credit card application online once you’ve applied for the card.
Read: SBI CIBIL Score Check
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card Eligibility
SBI Card has established a minimum and maximum age limit for applicants who are salaried in order to qualify for credit cards. When applying for a credit card with SBI Card, you must be at least 18 years old if you are employed. Your maximum age, however, must fall within the predetermined range of 60 years or less.
To be eligible for an SBI Credit Card, your credit score must be higher than average. A credit score of 700 or higher is generally desired. Additionally, your credit history shouldn’t contain any instances of default payments.
In order to qualify for an SBI Credit card, you must consistently earn enough money to meet the minimum income requirements set forth by SBI Card for the specific credit card you are applying for. Keep in mind that premium credit cards typically have higher income eligibility requirements than entry-level cards, which have lower requirements.
The SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card’s features
- a one-time membership cost of INR 499 plus taxes, which SBI refers to as an annual fee.
- A yearly renewal charge of INR 499 plus taxes, known as an annual fee, is required.
- If the credit card is used for 1 lakh INR in purchases per year, there is no renewal cost.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card – Benefits
- You receive 2,000 additional Reward Points after spending INR 2,000 or more within the first 60 days. Only new cards are eligible for this offer; upgraded, renewed, reissued, or replaced cards are not eligible.
- After an eligible transaction, bonus points are credited to the user’s SBI card account within 60 days (s).
- As part of this promotion, a maximum of 2000 points per SBI card account may be used.
- 10X Reward Points are awarded for every INR 100 spent on restaurants, movies, groceries, and department stores.
Redeeming Reward Points:
- 1 Reward Point for every 100 INR spent on any other purchases.
- Redeeming Reward Points: You can use these points to pay any remaining amount on your credit card or to buy items from the SBI website.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- On purchases between INR 500 and INR 3,000, there will be no 1% fuel surcharge.
- Parents, spouses, kids, and siblings over the age of 18 may use this facility.
Balance Transfer on EMIs
- The SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card also offers this exact feature, allowing cardholders to transfer their outstanding debt from other credit cards to SimplySAVE and pay it back over a predetermined period of time at a cheaper interest rate.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card: Required Documents
In order to get your credit card application approved, you must submit supporting documentation. You require the following paperwork:
Any of the following may serve as ID proof:
- PAN card
- UID Aadhar Number
- Voter ID
SBI SimplySave Credit Card- Fees
|Type of Fees||Amount|
|Add-on card fee||0|
|Late Payment||Up to ₹500: 0|
|Rs 400- ₹500 – ₹1,000|
|₹750- ₹1,000 – ₹10,000|
|₹950- ₹10,000 – ₹25,000|
|₹1100- ₹25,000 – ₹50,000|
|₹1300- Above ₹50,000|
|Statement retrieval||₹100 per statement|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5%|
|Finance Charges||3.5% p.a|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card -FAQs
- Is it okay to just save a credit card?
Answer-For those who want a simple card with a low annual fee, the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is a suitable choice.
- Can I just save my credit card and withdraw money from SBI?
Answer-Yes, you can use an SBI credit card to make cash withdrawals from any bank’s ATM. you are only permitted to withdraw 80% of your available credit.
- SBI: Does it have a yearly fee?
Answer-On the SBI Credit Card, there are annual fees and renewal costs (SBI Card). Both the annual cost and the renewal fee are one-time payments. Depending on the card variation and the cardholder, these costs may alter.
- When do annual fees need to be paid?
Answer-The annual fee will appear as a yearly lump sum payment on your credit card account. The first time you are charged is usually the month you sign up for the card, and then you are charged once per 12 months after that.
- What locations accept simple card?
Answer-You can see your credit card account information and make cash withdrawals at any ATM in the Visa Plus* network or at a CIBC ATM using your Simplii credit card.